Anyone trying out for an Old Bridge Travel team must register with our new online registration system. This new system will help us to track and notify potential candidates. There is no charge to register for Travel Tryouts.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login here
- If you have previously used the online registration system, click the 2nd option: "Our household is in the system; I’ll login using my e-mail address and password."
- If not, click "I am new to OBSL or have never used the online system and need to set up my household information.".
- You have two options to login:
- Login using your e-mail address on file when you last registered and the password e-mailed to you when you registered; if you forgot it, click the link to have your new passord e-mailed to the e-mail address on file when you last registered.
- Login using your personal household information, including Last Name, registered player’s birth date, mother’s maiden name and home phone
- Once successfully logged into the registration system, you can either register an existing player by clicking Register or Add a new player
- On the Player Registration page, choose "Travel Soccer Tryouts" as the program and then complete all remaining information, and then click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for all pages until you reach the confirmation page. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the registration was processed correctly.
- There is no workbond requirement for Travel Tryouts
- You must complete all pages in order to be registered for Travel Tryouts.
Back to Travel Home Page.